This page explains the treasures you’ll find on this most glorious of websites.
Last updated September 3rd, 2022.
The main thing I publish is Writing. The following are the types of writing that I most often share publicly.
- Concepts: prompts and ideas that anyone’s welcome to use. If you do end up using one, link it to me, I’d love to see it! I’d also appreciate you linking to the post where you got the prompt from. Concept posts frequently belong to one of these subcategories, although more are possible:
- Boyfriends: for writing and drawing boyfriends!
- Girlfriends: for writing and drawing girlfriends!
- Joyfriends: for writing and drawing joyfriends!
- Kickass: characters working their kickass jobs waving their kickass flags! Kickass Character Bot is a character prompt generator I programmed myself. This category contains some of my favorite selections from the results.
- Drafts: my stream docs. A lot of time and labor goes into crafting finished writing pieces, so hopefully, these will help demonstrate that to non-writers. These often represent multiple hours of writing, in addition to stream management and community interaction. They’re also an invitation for fans and fellow writers to study my process.
- Flash Fiction: on this site, this term is defined as any piece of prose equal to or under 100 words (not including notes, summaries, and alt text).
- Scripts: pieces that are primarily or entirely dialogue.
- Short Stories: on this site, this term is defined as any piece of prose equal to or under 5000 words (not including notes and alt text).
Other categories include…
- Advanced Genders.
- Affirmations: words of encouragement, most often for queer people.
- Art: posts heavily featuring visual craftsmanship.
- Discourse and Opinions: because when you’re on the internet as much as I am, you see shit that needs to be judged.
- Free Verse: on this site, this term is defined as anything that blurs the lines between prose and poetry.
- Principles of War.
- Poetry. I’m a part-time poet, and you should know it~.
- Reading: writings about other people’s writings.
- Shout Outs: cool people you should know about!
I also feature interviews with queer content creators who all answer the same series of questions. If you’re queer, and you share anything at all with the world, professionally or not, you can be featured on this site by filling out this form here.
Last but not least, imagine if a bunch of magical Muppets were doing a Daily Show / Last Week Tonight-style thing. Their magic includes traveling through time and the multiverse. They not only have news and knowledge from this world to cope with, but also a whole bunch of worlds to cope with. While also having to cope with their own bullshit and each other. And their Trevor Noah / John Oliver / Kermit will greenlight absolutely anything, including but not limited to:
- Let’s build a philosophy!
- A Brief History of the Woodland Realm and then comparing it to Alabama.
- Mahal and Eru for the Innocents
- and the sequel: The Wrath of Mother Nature.
- Bast going on a vacation.
We all need to be renamed Daluchi (Igbo. Thank god). We all need to thank god that Trevor Oliver Kermit finally has medication and knows what he’s doing with these horrifically abused fellow Muppet children: getting them the nerdiest education you’ve ever seen. But hey, it’ll still be better than the one he got.
We’re currently going through Lord of the Rings. But we’ll definitely be jumping through Pokémon, Skyrim, Star Wars, and whatever else Trevor Oliver Kermit feels like doing. And of course, we also have to deal with the most nightmarish world of all: Reality.
“He’ll be coming and going” he had said. “One day you’ll see him and another you won’t. He doesn’t like being tied down–and of course he has other countries to attend to. It’s quite all right. He’ll often drop in. Only you mustn’t press him. He’s wild, you know. Not like a tame lion.”C.S. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.