Mahal made the Middle-Earth Dwarves. And a bunch of junk that doesn’t matter by the Third Age. He also taught Sauron, Sarumon, Mahtan, and that loveless loser Faenor.
Mahtan’s wife doesn’t have a name either by the way. Let’s name her Ruscundil (Quenya, gender-neutral, lover of foxes). The fox she loves most is him, even if he is faking it. But hey, you know what the Humans say! Fake it ’til ya make it; and when you get bored, shake it up.
Mahtan was such a great student to Mahal that one is his names is Aulendur (“Servant of Aulë”. That’s what the Elves call him). Here’s what I learned from Mahal.
Continue reading “Lessons Learned from Mahal”
Backed on Kickstarter disclosure!
Read my thoughts on previous parts of the book.
Warnings for this section:
- Shadow: metal illness, paranoia.
- The Faceless Man: alcohol, medication use, mental illness, paranoia, schizophrenia, stalking.
- Hikikomori: anxiety, mental illness (general).
- Beatrice and Bluebeard: abuse, alcohol, blood, death, manipulation, misogyny, violence.
- Decay, the Stalker: anxiety, bullying, depression, medication use, mental illness (general), self-harm, stalking, suicidal thoughts.
- Covid-19: Delirium: none listed, but presumably the pandemic.
- The Night Fisherman: abuse, animal abuse, death, gore, hanging, torture, violence.
Beware of spoilers, all who enter here!
Continue reading “Reading Where Decay Sleeps Part 3”
part of the reason why people are frustrated at HP fan creators right now is:
Continue reading “why trans people are frustrated at HP fan creators”
- go block and unfollow JK Rowling.
- Rowling’s been violently vocal about her transphobia and other bigotries for ages now, yet you are still vocally positive about an IP that is currently benefiting her.
- we absolutely have bigger fish to fry in the war for trans rights, but frying those fish requires doing a lot of things that take time, money, etc. we’re not asking you to *do* anything this time around, yet you still won’t not do it.
A retelling of the Boston Tea Party―an event in the United States that happened on this day: December 16, 1773―using Middle-Earth Elves. This is intended for entertainment purposes. For accurate information regarding this event and the ensuing war, here are some sources , , , , , and the wikipedia entry.
For anyone who’s unversed in the ways and wiles of the internet, the reason wikipedia is not a reliable source of information is because anyone can go in and edit it. However, what wikipedia’s good for is providing broad overviews of a topic, as well as all the subtopics pertaining to it. And it has sources you can dig into at the bottom of its better-put-together pages.
Continue reading “Thranduil’s Boston Tea Party”
HFE, what’d you release on patreon last month?
Lots of writing, with a couple sketches, plus one patreon-exclusive colored art piece!
Continue reading “Patreon Round-Up October 2022”
you’ve got bills to pay and lives who are counting on you. you’re disabled, meaning there are so many jobs you can’t do―on top of having to hide how disabled you are to even get an interview, never mind hired.
you don’t qualify for government assistance, and even if you did, it’s nowhere near enough to pay for yourself; and you need enough money to pay for your entire household’s expenses. there are lives who are counting on you. and by the way, once you’re married, or even look like you’re married, you’re thrown off government assistance anyway.
“but if your choices are working for the military-industrial complex that murders children or starving to death, you ought to starve to death!” you say, not having to make this choice for yourself.
so someone else should die for your beliefs? wonderful. you should definitely be consulted for complex decision-making /sarcasm.
Continue reading “not everyone gets to choose their own adventure”
rewatch every jordan klepper into the magaverse segment and then imagine these proudly outspoken christian god-fearing “not my body” americans are raising greta thunbourg. yeah, it’s fun to laugh at how stubbornly ignorant these metaphorical babies are, but they’re raising literal babies to be just as outspokenly toxic soldiers as them. or silent soldiers like me.
Continue reading “Explaining Who I Am to the Daily Show”
HFE, promote your patreon exclusives!
Good idea, I’m glad I thought of it~.
Continue reading “Patreon Round-Up May thru Sep 2022”
Wanna learn about Christian Storytelling and The Atheist Religion without sitting through movie reviews that can be several hours long (and include jabs that lump religions that don’t act at all like christianity with the religion that actually has hegemonic, systemic power in America)? Here are the highlights of GAMcast and Hannah and Jake giving Loving the Rapist the smack down it deserves.
Continue reading “Atheists Hate Loving the Rapist”