Quotes from Chapter VI: Beowulf Against Grendel of Robert Nye’s Beowulf: A New Telling. Be sure to catch the rest of the book’s highlights if you haven’t already.
I’ve also got a pexels collection where you can check out all the photos (and more) that I’ve gathered for this chapter’s moodboard.
Page numbers listed herein may not match the page numbers in yours.
Continue reading “Highlighting Robert Nye’s Beowulf: A New Telling Chapter VI”
One of Redania’s famous starter fairies.
Continue reading “Muddamander”
the spring of my life is over,
but summer has barely begun.
oh, sir, if you please,
would you a-summer with me?
Continue reading “Yearlong Love”
Backed on Kickstarter disclosure!
Read my thoughts on previous parts of the book.
Warnings for this section:
- Shadow: metal illness, paranoia.
- The Faceless Man: alcohol, medication use, mental illness, paranoia, schizophrenia, stalking.
- Hikikomori: anxiety, mental illness (general).
- Beatrice and Bluebeard: abuse, alcohol, blood, death, manipulation, misogyny, violence.
- Decay, the Stalker: anxiety, bullying, depression, medication use, mental illness (general), self-harm, stalking, suicidal thoughts.
- Covid-19: Delirium: none listed, but presumably the pandemic.
- The Night Fisherman: abuse, animal abuse, death, gore, hanging, torture, violence.
Beware of spoilers, all who enter here!
Continue reading “Reading Where Decay Sleeps Part 3”