Ahoy, wordpress! ‘Tis I, Captain Ace of the Queer Catboy Pirates!
Sailing with me is me trusty crew: Vincent, Ro-Ro, Van Blossom, Ian, and Rick.
We arrived in time for International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, and Transphobia, too!
- Captain Ace!
- hey/hem pronouns.
- nominative (hey): hey leads the queer catboy pirates.
- accusative (hem): the crew respects hem a lot.
- pronominal possessive (heir): this is heir ship.
- predictive possessive (heirs): that ship is heirs.
- reflexive (hemself): Captain Ace cleans hemself up nicely.
- neutral and masculine language.
- captain of the ship!
- values cleanliness!
- expressive pirate hat!
- eyes always closed!
- hey be ace!
- hey be fat!
- hey be nonbinary!
- hey be vincian!
- heir matey be me vincian catboy pirate!
- heir artfight page.
- heir toyhouse page.
- hey/hem pronouns.
- Van Blossom!
- she/her pronouns.
- masculine language (such as “man”, “handsome”, etc).
- also likes to be called beautiful.
- cloudy / curly fur texture.
- the largest and strongest of the crew! This doesn’t mean she’s the best fighter; that’s Aro’s claim to fame.
- she can fight if she has to, but she’s gentle and tends to restrain her opponents rather than hurt them.
- she’s a lover, not a fighter!
- do not call her a woman! she’s a gender non-conforming gay man who uses she/her pronouns, not a binary woman.
- her artfight page.
- her toyhouse page.
- he/him pronouns.
- ears are always a different color than the rest of his body.
- eye patch.
- the best fighter of the crew.
- always down for a brawl!
- loves pub-crawling.
- the navigator.
- can and will turn this ship around!!!
- the shortest catboy pirate after Achillean.
- the bulkiest of the crew.
- his artfight page.
- his toyhouse page.
- they (singular)/he pronouns.
- left ear + right eye are the same color.
- right ear + left eye are the same color.
- both are different colors than the rest of their fur.
- has the largest ears of the crew (in proportion to the rest of his body).
- shorter than average, but you’re not gonna notice until they’re next to an average-sized catboy pirate like Captain Ace or Vincian.
- has a rivalry with Vincian that everyone thinks is either super annoying or everyone ignores them entirely, depending on what they’re getting up to that day.
- became a pirate to escape their very old-fashioned family.
- will out-asshole you, so don’t even try.
- the best pirate to sic on entitled people.
- easily manipulated by praise and compliments.
- thinks he’s above his crewmates’ nonsense, but he’s willing to go along with their shenanigans. however!
- he will also rat them out to get himself out of trouble (or at least lessen his own consequences).
- plus there’s also the aforementioned rivalry with Vincian.
- either loves something or hates it and will make sure everybody knows which.
- their artfight page.
- their toyhouse page.
“So, HFE, how do we give you some money for all this content you’re creating and sharing for free? We want you to make this a full-time gig rather than a passion project!”
I’m glad you asked!
If you can commit to a monthly tip, you can set that up via twitch or patreon. Twitch also lets you set up alternate payment schedules: every three months and every six months. Ko-fi lets you set up monthly payments now, too!
And if you have no money to spare (understandable), one way you can help me out is by using as many share buttons as possible. The bigger my audience grows, the more audience members with money will encounter my works.
Thank you for taking time to read this. I hope you enjoy what you’ve found here.