If you’re looking for some prompts for writing and drawing joyfriends inspired by the Headless Horseman, these are the prompts for you!Continue reading “Headless Joyfriend Concepts #1”
Earlier this week, I published a haunted house plot generator, intended to as inspiration for people wanting to create a spooky or spoopy piece.
Today, I’m publishing a series of four questions that focus more on the haunted house itself. On a scale of spoopy to spooky, it leans heavily spooky, for creatives with more horror-inclined imaginations. As with the generator, I’ve included several options from which you may choose; however, you’re welcome to create your own answers as well. I’ve also pre-made some prompts you can peruse at end, if you’d like to see what types of haunted houses you can make with this. Click here to skip to those.
- What type of housing is your haunted house?
- apartment / condominium.
- timeshare / co-op.
- cabin / cottage.
- tiny home.
- farm / ranch.
- mansion / mcmansion.
- hostel / shelter.
- hotel / motel.
- abandoned building / former non-housing unit (a former law office, for instance).
- mobile home.
- Who lives in your haunted house?
- a tight-knit family.
- an artist who’s focused on their work.
- orphans and their caretaker(s).
- a non-human being disguised as a human.
- a wealthy person and their staff.
- someone who’s obtained or desires to obtain immortality.
- someone who is unable or unwilling to move on from a past event.
- a relentless hunter.
- someone who’s frantically working to cure themself or someone else.
- a scientist and their experiments.
- someone who’s yearning to train their successor.
- someone who either sticks rigidly to their beliefs or has betrayed them.
- no one lives here… anymore.
- What surrounds your haunted house?
- slippery, frozen snow.
- buzzing, bubbling marshes.
- clustered, verdant trees.
- a sleepless, labyrinthine city.
- clammy, impenetrable fog.
- cracked, rotting fences.
- rough, jagged brick.
- cold, immovable iron.
- cackling, crackling hedges.
- relentless, wailing winds.
- lofty, looming mountains.
- plunging, smelting sand.
- eroded, crumbling graves.
- What’s inside your haunted house?
- damp, reactive mold.
- vibrant, toxic flowers.
- stolen, tortured corpses.
- dry, swollen mushrooms.
- oily, flammable water.
- creaking, disintegrated floorboards.
- stiff, polished sculptures.
- scratchy, flaking paint.
- droning, flickering lights.
- clouded, fractured mirrors.
- immaculate, perfunctory portraits.
- mismatched, peeling wallpaper.
- scraggly, toothy pets.
Pre-Made Haunted Houses.
- A ranch occupied by orphans and their caretaker. It is surrounded by cracked, rotting fences. Inside are creaking, disintegrating floorboards.
- A mansion occupied by a wealthy person and their staff. It is surrounded by lofty, looming mountains. Inside is oily, flammable water.
- A castle occupied by someone who sticks rigidly to their beliefs. It is surrounded by cold, immovable iron. Inside are stiff, polished sculptures.
- An abandoned church occupied by someone who desires to obtain immortality. It is surrounded by eroded, crumbling graves. Inside are stolen, tortured corpses.
My prompts are dedicated to my patreon backers: Fatima Ane and Octolich.
If you’d like your name to be included among them next month, subscribe to my patreon! All patrons, at any donation level, will be included in the prompt dedications. Once I get enough patrons, I plan on polling them about what theme they’d like a set of prompts to be.
If you create anything with this generator, link it below in the comments! I’d love to see it. I’d also appreciate if you included a link to the generator or to this site within your work.
Awoooo!!! Here’s some werewolf girlfriend prompts!!!Continue reading “Werewolf Girlfriend Concepts #1”
Awoooo!!! Here’s some werewolf boyfriend prompts!!!Continue reading “Werewolf Boyfriend Concepts #1”
Halloween is approaching! That means it’s the time when neurotypicals and algorithms most appreciate spooky things!
I made this in August.
If you want to write yourself a spooky or spoopy tale this season, or whenever, this is the prompt generator for you!Continue reading “Haunted House Plot Generator”
In a Mystery Dungeon-style AU featuing fusion Pokémon, Team Fusion leader Sophia stays behind to care for their teammate Roquelle. That leaves Muddy and J on their on their own to rescue Wy-Lopmon from Heatmor Hills!
many thanks to Hachiko for the sensitivity read!Continue reading “Stripe”
draft about an all-fusion Pokémon Mystery Dungeon rescue team helping their teammate recover from her father’s transphobia. Also drafts for Uncut Gems and Neon Lights, as well as some poetry.
- Wy-Lopmon, Heatmor Hills, 5F.
CN: transphobia (mentioned), misogyny, food (during a scene where people are eating), a pet running away with an uncertain fate.
The completed work will be up tomorrow.Continue reading “Stripe (draft)”
draft about a magical piano player saving children from the military.
i’ve been replaying eternal sonata, and i’ve only done one session of it, and that was on wednesday, and i’ve just been screaming at it all week. and i have to decided that i need to write a better narrative that incorporates anti capitalism, ableism, mental illness, physical disability, a magic system based on light and darkness, chopin, and george sand (or at least characters inspired by chopin and george sand).
oh and also at least one character needs to use a cane cuz one of my friends has been getting bullied at work for using one and he’s a badass and cherished. and i want him to see someone like himself being badass and cherished <3.Continue reading “Perpetual Song (draft)”
draft about a fairy king convincing his boyfriend to move in with him.
This first iteration of the story is a lot more violent than the next renditions of it. It’s not sexually violent per se, but it is very intimately violent, and involves violating someone’s bodily autonomy. Click here to skip to the next version of the project, which does not contain these elements.Continue reading “The Fairy King and the New Prince (draft)”